Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tampa Bay Lightning

All right, I know this is cominng late, but I hounded the Tampa Bay Lightning on 4/3/09. I've decided to post my in-person success by team, rather than by individual player, so that it's easier to post. (When I post by individual player it takes aabout 2 weeks to post)

Unfortunetly when I hounded the Lightning, Vinny Lecavalier was having wrist surgery so he didn't make the trip. For whatever reason, Mike Smith was also absent. Hounding was still good anyway. Here's who I got:

Martin St. Louis-3/3
Vaclav Prospal-3/3
Matt Lashoff-2/2
Josef Melichar-2/2
Ryan Malone-3/3
Steven Stamkos-2/2
Kari Ramo-2/2
Richard Petiot-2/2
Martins Karsums-3/3

I got warmup pucks from Artukhyn, Karsums, and Stamkos. Artukhyn was late for the bus and couldn't sign the one he gave me. Stamkos and Karsums signed though.

8 comments:

nolongerposting said...

Hey thanks for the comment, I'm glad sportscollectors.net helped. About the site you sent me, I went on and tried to create an account but the site isn't taking new members as of right now or something like that. haha so thanks for the site it looked like a good one.

Autograph Crazy said...

Hmmm. That's odd. You should try again soon though. I'll ask someone about it on the site and I'll let you know.

Autograph Crazy said...

I found out that that site's signups are disabled because a member that was kicked off (for selling fake autographs) kept trying to rejoin the site. The site's moderators can sign you up though. When I find out more from them, I'll let you know.

Autograph Crazy said...

I just found out that they will open signups again. They moderator just wants to know what you will use as your username, so that they know it's you. Let me know. Thanks.

nolongerposting said...

Hey thanks for all you've done... I'll just use the same name that I use on here zacwolf54. Thanks and I'll cya on the site.

nolongerposting said...

So I can't sign up myself someone on the site needs to sign up my account. Sorry for the inconveinence and let me know if I can get an account.

Autograph Crazy said...

I just contacted the moderator, and I'll let you know from there. Oh, and it's not an inconvience, I have no problem helping!

Autograph Crazy said...

Hey, I heard from the moderator and they said you can signup now. They'll watch for your username, so sign up asap!